Friday 10 February 2012

Finished Poster - Bobby Chill

Here's my finished poster for the album release, it went through three or four different versions that will be posted later.

This is one of the other versions I created, as you can see there isn't much difference between the two posters beside's the album cover's postition on the poster, however due to the feedback I got from my class I decided to change it's position  as it was blocking "Bobby Chill's" line of sight

I tried another similar version without the reviews on the poster but I personally thought this left way too big a gap in the poster and this was reflected in the feedback I recieved.
The classic. This is a frame from my music video and just stood out to me as the poster. It represents all that is "Bobby Chill"

No comments:

Post a Comment